The River Cats and Sutter Health Park is a cashless and clear bag facility and all tickets will be mobile.
Please be sure to sign up for our River Cats email newsletters to make sure you don’t miss any important updates – click here to sign up!
The River Cats have moved to mobile ticketing that may easily be managed through the River Cats app, MiLB First Pitch (download for iPhone and Android HERE), and tickets may be loaded onto your phone wallet prior to each homestand.
For purchases through Ticketmaster.com, access your tickets using the Ticketmaster app, or visit Ticketmaster.com on your mobile device. For all other ticketholders, follow the step-by-step instructions below to access your tickets via River Cats Account Manager.
Follow the step-by-step instructions below to access your tickets.
For help with River Cats Account Manager, visit our Mobile Ticketing Guidebook
1. On your mobile device, go to rivercats.com/accountmanager
2. Click the Log-In icon in the top right corner (located next to the shopping cart icon). Login using the e-mail address associated with your account.
3. Once logged in, click the “Manage My Events” icon. Click on the icon with the game date you wish to manage.
4. Under “My Tickets”, you should see the tickets in your account. Click the tickets.
5. A mobile ticket with a QR code should appear, click “Add to Apple Wallet” or whatever mobile device is being
used for quicker/easier entry at the gates. Once the ticket appears, click “Add” again.
6. Click the left arrow (top left of screen), then the drop-down menu (three lines in the top left of screen)
to go back to the My Events page.
7. Scroll down and repeat the steps above to add any parking passes or additional games purchased.
Sutter Health Park's policy is that all bags be subject to search upon entry, and within the ballpark. Please place all belongings in a clear plastic bag to help remove the need for unnecessary lines and contact. If you are in need of a clear bag, the On Deck Shop has them available for purchase. To purchase clear bags or any other item, please visit the On Deck Shop website.
Mobile ordering is available via Appetize on the MiLB First Pitch app. Please follow the steps below to order food for pick-up.
MOBILE CONCESSIONS ORDERING:
1. Download the MiLB First Pitch App. Select Sacramento River Cats when prompted.
2. Open Appetize via the Mobile Food Ordering icon.
3. Choose from the available Storefronts.
4. Order from the menu.
5. Click the shopping cart to check out.
6. Either create an account or continue as a guest, either way, you will still need to enter your name, email, and phone number.
7. Check out and look for SMS messages for updates.
Sutter Health Park is a cashless facility. Fans may use major credit cards, debit cards, or River Cats gift cards for all concessions and merchandise purchases while at the facility.