Farm Bureau Insurance and the Lansing Lugnuts strive to uphold a strong relationship with the Mid-Michigan community in many ways, particularly by contributing to local non-profit organizations through our Farm Bureau VIP Ticket Donation program.
We strive to help organizations in the Lansing area that benefit and impact children. Throughout the year, the Lugnuts are asked to support hundreds of meaningful charitable causes and events, made possible by the generosity of Farm Bureau Insurance. We will make every effort to accommodate all VIP ticket donation requests.
The Lansing Lugnuts strive to withhold a strong relationship with our community in many ways. One of those ways is to contribute to non-profit charitable organizations through our donations program. We look to help organizations in the Lansing area that benefit and impact children. Throughout the year, we are asked to support hundreds of worthwhile charitable causes and events and we make every effort to accommodate as many requests as possible.
To submit a request for a donation, please email Amanda Rich at [email protected]. During the processing period, we will take the following guidelines into consideration:
- The organization/event is within 30 miles of the stadium.
- The item requested is retail merchandise, memorabilia, or ticket certificates. (No request for monetary donations will be fulfilled)
- The item will be used in a raffle or other charity benefit.
- The requesting organization is a non-profit charitable organization or another Major/Minor League team. (Note: Fundraisers to benefit an individual person or families are not generally honored. Local hardship cases are exceptions)
- The Lugnuts have not donated to the organization yet during this calendar year.
Please allow adequate time to process each request. Due to tremendous volume, fans must allow 3-4 weeks for processing. All requests are processed on a first-come, first-served basis.