- An official Junior Ems Club membership card
- $5 Tickets to Sunday games
- FREE Kids Zone on Sundays
- Exclusive "VIP" access pass to on-field activities certain Sundays
- Invited to player Autograph/Q&A sessions
- 10% off at the Emeralds Team Store
- A Birthday wish from Sluggo! (sent to parent/guardian’s email)
- On the Emeralds Kids Zone page click on the “Sign Up” button and fill out the corresponding information. If you are signing up more than one kid, there will be an opportunity to fill out more than one child’s information. Maximum of five (5) kids signed up/per form.
- When you are finished filling out the necessary information click the “Submit” button at the bottom of the form.
- When you sign up for The Junior Ems Club you will receive a punch card to access your tickets on game days.
- Junior Ems Club Cards can be picked up at the Emeralds Box Office located at 2760 Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd.
JUNIOR EMS CLUB PARENTS:
The Emeralds offer a Sunday Mini-Plan so you can go to every Sunday game with your Junior Ems Club Member! Once we've received your child's Junior Ems Club application, we will be in contact with you to verify your membership and ask if you would be interested in the accompanying Mini-Plan so you can be seated together.